Tuesday 13 November 2007

Malaysia Joke of the Century!!!

'Broom award' for two agencies
By EDWARD RAJENDRAedward@thestar.com.my
SHAH ALAM: Two state government agencies were publicly rebuked when they were presented with a broom each on stage by Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Dr Mohamad Khir Toyo for failing to collect...
My my..although how daring Khir Toyo wanted to show to the public that he is a hardworking government servant, i think this is too much. Presenting a broom - exactly like the broom my mother uses to sweep dusts and rubbish - as a way to say that you have done poorly has really downgraded the prestige of the public agencies. I mean come on...why want to disgrace the public servants to that extent. It is better to sack the head of the department rather than insulting them like this. Both of the recipients now will be remembered in the history as a recipient of RM3.80 broom.

No comments: