Friday 16 November 2007

Agung has spoken -- where do we go from here?

Although I feel quite dissatisfied with the neutral stand made by the palace, I do accept how complicated is this matter. However, Agong only issued statement about the legality of the marching. So my logical sense based on my understanding of what the real democracy should be, I still stand here and say loudly that we have done nothing wrong by speaking out our concerns.

Can we voice out our dissatisfaction about this matter in TV where all the channels are controlled by the current government? No, then I ask myself again. Should we surpress our anger? No way, because we have right to be angry with what's going on in our country.

So, to all Malaysians that walked that day, stand proud because you guys have successfully raised awareness and together, we should stand up and continue to demand clean and fair election.

I will wear yellow every saturday because I believe what I do is right!

No comments: